I AM THE ASTOR AND BLACK NEW YORK REPRESENTATIVE.
PHONE 786.877.0022
EMAIL David.Buryn@astorandblack.com

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Smart Casual outfits?!





Earlier this week, I attended the Internet week conference and learned tons about social media and how the internet is dramatically changing. Anyhow, I met this wonderful gentlemen and would love my assistance in maintaining his wardrobe and styling him for when he speaks at conferences. He mentioned to me I am not the suit guy, but how can you redesign my image in "Smart Casual."
I got excited and began throwing styles in my fashion brain.
These are business casual/smart casual attire. One can wear these outfits on a fun day, spokesperson at a conference, going to a casual meeting. Also, you can look hot at a party.

No comments:

Post a Comment